8 January 2015

Unemployed Boredom and Choc Chip Cravings

This morning I woke up with the most unbelievable craving for one of the massive chewy centred, Choc Chip "SUPER" cookies I consumed as 'Breakfast' in France, on many more occasions than I'd actually like to admit.

Unfortunately for me, those gorgeous boulangerie's are now slightly(about 12 000kms) too far away... This left me with a little dilemma, although luckily I am currently still FUNemloyed, which isn't actually as FUN as it sounds, except for the part where I get to go shopping, and bake all day.

This was the first time in a very long time that I baked for fun and not for work, and at some point during the process I remembered how much I actually love it. They may just have been choc chip cookies, but they were(Yes, were-they have been consumed) pretty damn delicious, and even more enjoyable to bake.
Choc chip and hazelnut cookies
Check out the delicious recipe I used here:


Wish me luck on the Job hunt, and happy baking :)

1 comment:

  1. Woohoo! You're back... :) We were waiting desperately for another blog. Hope we are now getting to enjoy many more of your lovely postings...
    Uhm and where are our cookies??? ;)
    Love you lots,

    Daddy
    xox

    ReplyDelete