3 December 2013

Naughty Nachos

In the last few weeks Nachos have come up a few times within our different circles of friends. So much so, that in this last week I couldn't get them off my mind, and on Sunday when I opened my pantry the ingredients for them popped out at me as if they had neon arrows pointing them out. Sunday was definitely NACHO DAY!
 



I had to pop down to the shops to get a few extra ingredients, which was when I realized... I have never made nachos before. So I did what I do best, I improvised. I got what I thought I needed and made what I thought nachos should be- and I totally succeeded!! (even if I do say so myself)

The perfect end to yet another beautiful weekend. Sitting outside in the glorious sun, sipping a beer and eating mouth-wateringly delicious nachos! The only thing that could have made it better is if somehow the next day could have been Friday!

Try my recipe here:
 

Bet you're all looking forward to next Sunday now;)

Happy cooking, and have a great week!


No comments:

Post a Comment