22 May 2014

The Chocolate Brownie Movie

Last week the very talented Mr.Warren Heath and I decided to put our talents to the test a shoot a video... He wants to practise editing, and obviously I am on the road to fame ;)
We decided to start with something easy... And yum- CHOCOLATE BROWNIES!!
Needless to say we had a very fun day of me being extremely awkward, super skillful and VERY GROSSE (thanks Warren) in front of the camera... Followed by a week of me being ever so patient- yes I know... that's  hard to believe, but it's true!!
And the results??? ABSOLUTELY, POSITIVLY FRIGGEN AWESOME!!!
Check it out here, and be sure to let us know what you think!!!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo... AWESOME, you guys!!!! Loving it! From you, to the sound effects, music, filming, the editing, right to the baking... The whole package!!! Well done you 2!!! xox

    ReplyDelete