8 June 2014

BYE BYE CAPE TOWN, HELLO EUROPE

I know, I know I have been quite and completely neglecting my poor little blog baby, but these last 3 weeks have been extremely exciting and busy!!
 
As I sit writing this I am no longer in the beautiful Mother City, I am actually on the top floor of my Grannies house in Cologne(Germany), drinking an ice cold beer in gorgeous 32 degree weather!
 
I'm still wondering myself how all this happened so quickly, but the long and the short of the story is that I am on my way to Bordeaux to Private Chef at Châteaux du Gaby... Exciting huh??
 
So in the last three weeks I packed my life into 4 little(very big) boxes, filmed another exciting video with Warren and then flew off in a jet plane :)
 
Behind the scenes with Warren on our latest project
In two weeks I will be heading off to my dream job in a Country I've always wanted to see, but for now I am in one of my favourite cities, with my beautiful sister, surrounded by OH SO MUCH FOOD!!!
 
Beautiful cold meats, and a selection of breads and cheeses for breakfast, fresh salads for lunch, followed by strawberries that came straight from the farmer, probably some cake too, because- WHY NOT??? And then a light dinner at 9ish, when it starts to get dark and cooler :)
 
Oh and lets not forget the booze, everything here goes with just a 'little' beer or a 'small' glass of bubbly, and lets not forget the 'teeny' schnapps. It's like I died and went to heaven!
 
My sisters poison of choice, HUGO- sparkling wine with Elder Blossom Cordial!
 
Another favourite thing is the Ice-Cream... You just don't get Ice-Cream like this at home! Big bowls of real Italian Gelato made with chunks of fruit and chocolate. YUMMY!
 
Yesterday, my sister made me walk miles to find a Ben & Jerry's. I thought it was a silly mission, but I humoured her anyway... We eventually found one and I ordered cookie dough flavour. Enough Said!
 
This one is self explanatory!
Yes, Yes, I am well aware that I will get fat if I carry on like this, but I have 0 self control, and it's so yummy it's almost worth it!
 
If I feel like this already, how will it be when I get to France?? Guess we'll just have to see :)
 
Well, that about it for now, I have a cheese cake it the oven... 
 
HAPPY SUNDAY :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment