1 June 2013

A good kind of OOPSIE!

Gordon Ramsay may have been a big fat fail, but nothing but good has come out of it. Maybe I should be thanking checkers and the good food and wine show for being such a rip off, because otherwise I may never have tried selling cupcakes to raise the money.

Chocolate, with Chocolate and more Chocolate, dusted with gold

 Annnnnnd... If I didn't sell cupcakes to raise the money, I probably would never have started selling cupcakes. Apparently I'm not the only one crazy about cupcakes because it seems to me that people are loving it. And I'm loving it, I haven't baked for so long, and I almost forgot how much I love it, and how much I enjoy making things look pretty, and of course how much I LOVE eating cake :):)

Cupcake number 53789023 for the day
 Now a week and a lot of cupcakes baked, decorated and eaten later, I'm well on my way to being the owner of a brand new precious (Kenwood mixer) and the orders are still rolling in! Couldn't be happier!!
Messing Around with Some Idea's

No comments:

Post a Comment