9 July 2013

A craving satisfied - Quick and Easy Beef Pitas

For a while now, every time Josh and I are out and about and trying to decide what we want to grab to eat, I keep thinking of a shawarma, or any kind of filled pita for that matter. 

For a little while we had an awesome little Greek place around the corner which made amazing pitas, but then one day he was gone... Since then the only place I know to grab that kind of food are those really dodgy looking places you find in the corner of a mall, and though I might really want a shawarma- I don't really fancy food poisoning.

Yesterday however, Josh suggested just making them... I mean duh!! Why didn't I just think of that. 

Super quick and unbelievably easy beef pita


As much as I wanted to do it all properly with a yummy roast leg of lamb- which is definitely on the agenda for the weekend- I didn't feel like spending forever in the kitchen. So I came up with a very quick and easy substitute. I used Rib eye steak because not everyone in the household eats lamb, but this would be amazing with lamb steak or chops too!

Here it is, my recipe for  Super Quick and Easy Beef Pitas.

Happy cooking and Happy mess making!

No comments:

Post a Comment