1 July 2013

Josh's Best

Anyone who knows Josh, will know that he is an absolute spoiled brat when it comes to food. I am totally the one to blame for this.. When I met him, his idea of a delicious meal was a margarita pizza or cheese toast- not that there's anything wrong with this, but his diet was boring to say the least. He also said "I don't eat that" to almost every vegetable or slightly healthy thing he was offered. 

Now a days, I'd be very happy if he would just go for a simple meal like that, but I am so lucky to have found some one to share my passion with. He is always willing to try new things with me, and is my biggest critic. If I manage to get a thumbs up from him for anything I know I have done well. 

The first time I made this recipe I just threw some ingredients I had in my fridge together and aside from a few "next time you should" comments it has become the biggest hit. The last time I cooked it, his statement after eating two whole really really man sized portions and picking more out the pot was, "when I die, I want this to be the last meal I ever eat" - Biggest compliment I have ever received!! 

Josh's Favourite Creamy Pesto Pasta

So here it it Josh's 'I want this the day I die' creamy pesto pasta :)

Enjoy it everyone- Guten Appetit :)

No comments:

Post a Comment