18 October 2013

Peanut Butter Cookies

A month or 2 ago I was so swamped at work that Lisa told me to come up with something super simple for a recipe of the month... We only had one little sneaky day to shoot our entire mailer, which meant a lot of cooking in one day! 

What did I come up with?? 3 Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies of course!
Peanut Butter Cookies
 Yes, only 3 Ingredients. They couldn't be easier if I tried, and judging by the fact that I made them last night, and the cookie jar is almost empty, I'd say they are a big hit!

Even Mr. Floofs (who usually doesn't beg or steal food) thought they were great, he helped himself to 2 while I had my back turned! Naughty dog!

I used the YUM YUM Peanut butter with caramel crunch-the honey comb added a little extra deliciousness to the biscuits, but you could use any kind. The choc-chip one would also be delish!

Yummy for tea time
Another great thing about these, if they aren't already great enough, is that they are gluten free. So all you coeliacs will love this!
Have a look at the recipe HERE, and try it out! You won't regret it!

Best enjoyed with a glass of milk


So the question is, who is coming over for tea??
 
Happy Baking guys, you can thank me later!

No comments:

Post a Comment