14 January 2014

Feed me BREAKFAST



I find myself sitting in a studio in the middle of Cape Town, waiting for today’s shoot to start. A shoot that I thought I was about 40 minutes late for (thanks to Woolworths and their disgustingly under stocked shelves), which it turns out, I am actually about 50 minutes early for.

As I sit here waiting I can only think of one thing... Why didn’t I eat breakfast?!?! Especially seeing a I have the most delicious home-made muesli just chilling in my pantry waiting for me to top it with some fruit and yogurt and eat it... Yes I’m drooling now, and you would be too if you hadn’t eaten breakfast and had some of this crunchy goodness hiding at home.
Home-made muesli with fresh fruit and yogurt

Look good? Try my recipe here: Home-Made Muesli.

It’s granola-ish and way tastier than any shop bought version. I like to eat mine with fresh fruit so I usually leave the dried fruit out but that is up to you.


Just in case anyone was wondering my sister’s surgery Yesterday went well, and in the end I did MAKE her a new cake... Though the key word here is ‘MAKE’ which is not the same as ‘BAKE’ ;)

Alyssa's Second Get Well Cake
Happy Tuesday all! Have a great, messy week.

No comments:

Post a Comment