2 January 2014

Strawberry and Pink Pepper Fro-Yo

Hello all you wonderful food lovers. I’m back after over a month with no phone and internet... I hope that explains my silence, but just because I have been quiet doesn’t mean I don’t have loads to say. In fact seeing as it’s been the ‘Holiday Season’ or as I like to call it the ‘Stuff Your Face Season’ I have more than usual to say, more recipes to share and more restaurants I love to tell you about.

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and I trust you made it into the New Year safely. I also sincerely hope you were all treated to as much good food and wine as I was. I can’t believe I have to wait an entire year to do it all again...  

Just before my communication breakdown, I tried out my Ice-cream maker for the first time. One of the best things I made was a strawberry frozen yogurt with pink pepper.  So that will be the first recipe I share with you this year. 

I hope you will give it a try, it’s very easy, and far more delicious than any store bought one I have ever tasted!


  
Happy Cooking, Happy Eating and Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment