27 January 2014

PASTA SALAD BY REQUEST


A little while ago I got a message from an old friend of mine who had been following my blog. She wanted to know if I had a pasta salad recipe for her, as she was convinced she would balls it up without a recipe.

I promise I’d get on it, and I’m sorry it’s so late- but here it is!!



This delicious salad is perfect as an accompaniment to a braai, or on its own as a meal.

It’s also very versatile as you can add almost anything to it. As you can see I didn’t add any tomatoes- because I don’t like them, but I’m sure you do so go ahead. If the avo I bought wasn’t bruised instead of ripe, I would have added that too, and if you don’t like bacon… You should stop reading now!! However if you don’t/can’t eat it you can always replace it with chicken.

I hope you enjoy this, and if you have any requests for recipes, or you have a favourite of your own you would like to share please let me know!

Happy Monday All :)

No comments:

Post a Comment